A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kneeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kneeland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kneeland, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kneeland graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kneeland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bruce Kneeland MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Kneeland practice?
- Dr. John Kneeland has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kneeland practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.