Learn more about Dr. John Knepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Knepper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knepper
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Knepper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Knepper, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knepper graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knepper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Knepper DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Knepper practice?
- Dr. John Knepper has 1 office location.
Dr. John Knepper practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Primary Care Doctors.