A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Knepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Knepper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Knepper, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knepper graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knepper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Knepper DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Knepper practice?
- Dr. John Knepper has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Knepper practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Family Physicians.