A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kniaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kniaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kniaz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kniaz has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Illiana Surgery & Medical Center Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kniaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Kniaz practice?
Dr. John Kniaz practices Gastroenterology near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL.
See Munster Gastroenterologists.