A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kniaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kniaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kniaz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kniaz has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Illiana Surgery & Medical Center Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kniaz DO is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John Kniaz practice?
- Dr. John Kniaz has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Kniaz practices Gastroenterology near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint John, IN and Dyer, IN.
See Munster Gastroenterologists.