Pediatricians

7711 E 111th St
Ste 111
Tulsa, OK 74133
918-394-5437
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  an amazing doctor and a very good person. actually cares  |  show details
by mishell finton on Sep 16th, 2013

He actually cares about his patients. I would know he was my doctor as a child and now takes care of my children. I couldn't refer a better doctor or nicer person. I trust my kids lives in his hands. His bedside manner really makes going to the doctor, not such a scary thing for a kid. Bless his heart!!!

|  it dont get any better than KIDS  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

what can i say, i love this place. i had a really Bad Doc before i found Dr. knippers, my little girl was really sick and the dr. i had before acted like she was just to busy to really try to help. my little girl ended up in the E.R. getting an IV, she was so sick she didnt even move. she was only 2. I heard of Dr. Knippers from a friend so i took her to see him and he fixed her right up. good as new in 24 hrs. drinking eatind running laughing the whole 9yrds. she hadnt done that in almost a week. :) well that was 7 yrs ago and know i have 3 kids and they love their dr. sometimes i think they fake it just so they can go cut-up with him. :) So if you want a Dr. that cares and a place that will treat you like family Kids has the right Doc for you !!!!!!! Love the Alvarado family

|  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

I love him. He always makes a bird sound in my ear when he checks them. He is so funny too.

|  Dr. Knippers is my son's favorite Dr. for 19 years!  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Knippers was an excellent physician, for 19 years my boys always looked forward to their visits with Dr. Knippers.

|  Dr. John Knippers  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

I do NOT recommend Dr John Knippers. He is very unprofessional with his patients family members. He has no medical ethics and his conduct is very disturbed. If you would like a date with a married man than this would be the place to go. Good Luck

|  The BEST pediatrician!!!  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

Absolutely the best pediatrician! He is great with my kids, and makes them feel very comfortable. He is very good with the parents too, making it easy to understand the diagnosis, and treatment. Worth the wait time in the office!

|  Kids just love him!!  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2009

This is a doctor who tried out to be Captain Kangaroo when the first one retired. He can come right down to a kids level and they will let him do almost anything to them. He can mimic almost any cartoon character on tv, but when the time comes he is 100% on the parents level when time to discuss what is wrong with the child. Very smart and accurate with diagnosis.

|  Greatest Ped.  |  show details
by sexymom on Apr 25th, 2008 on kudzu.com

This man is awesome!! My kids love him, and I have 4!! If you need a Pediatrician...look him up! His diagnosis are accurate and his personality is sooo fun!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com