A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Knochel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knochel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knochel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Knochel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Knochel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Knochel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Q Knochel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Q. Knochel practice?
- Dr. John Knochel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Knochel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Radiologists.