A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Knud-Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Knud-Hansen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knud-Hansen
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Knud-Hansen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Knud-Hansen, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Knud-Hansen graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Knud-Hansen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Parker Knud-Hansen FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Knud-Hansen practice?
- Dr. John Knud-Hansen has 11 office locations.
Dr. John Knud-Hansen practices Urology near Easton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chestertown, MD and Cambridge, MD.
See Easton Urologists.