A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kobert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kobert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobert graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kobert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Hospital
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Kobert DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Kobert practice?
- Dr. John Kobert has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Kobert practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Floresville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, TX and Pleasanton, TX.
See Floresville Internists and Floresville Nephrologists.