A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Koethe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Koethe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Koethe, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koethe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koethe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Koethe FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Koethe practice?
- Dr. John Koethe has 1 office location.
Dr. John Koethe practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Nephrologists.