A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Koetsier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Koetsier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koetsier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Koetsier has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koetsier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Koetsier practice?
Dr. John Koetsier practices Pediatrics near Jenison, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Jenison Pediatricians.