A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Koetsier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Koetsier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koetsier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Koetsier has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Koetsier MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John M. Koetsier practice?
- Dr. John Koetsier has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Koetsier practices Pediatrics near Jenison, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Jenison Pediatricians.