A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Koh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Koh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Koh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Koh graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Y. Koh practice?
Dr. John Koh practices Ophthalmology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Ophthalmologists.