A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Koh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Koh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Koh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Koh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koh graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Y Koh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John Y. Koh practice?
- Dr. John Koh has 1 office location.
Dr. John Koh practices Ophthalmology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Ophthalmologists.