Dr. Han-Jong Koh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 5th, 2013
This is not the Dr. for you, or anyone
Dr. Koh is completely absorbed in Dr. Koh. I contracted Lyme Disease in 2008 and was subjected to his dismissive, rude and judgmental Doctoring. If the Medical Code is "above all, do no harm", he did great harm to me. He was narcissistic, in the fact that if you questioned anything he said, he would get confrontational. He missed several diagnosis, including pneumonia, broken ribs and finally my most serious health crisis, Lyme Disease, which I'm still trying to manage. He continued to prescribe drugs that depleted what immune system I had left to fight Lyme (steroids). If he had listened, treated me appropriately and immediately believed what I was telling him over and over again, my life would be totally different now. He sentenced me to 5 years of trauma, pain, suffering, tears and tests. I'm still fighting this, but with the care of a competent and caring Physician, I've almost beat it.

October 19th, 2011
He should have his license taken away
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He misdiagnosed my husband with IBS who died 8 months later of stage 4 colon cancer and left me a widow with a baby and a young daughter. Walk now!

August 24th, 2011
Dr. Koh's Testimonial
A very caring and professional physician tha thinks patient first; he helped when financial woes came to ensure I still received the best treatments.

February 25th, 2010
Paralegal
I respect this doctor. He seems to care about the issues I confide to him & not be judgemental

August 18th, 2009
best doctor in virginia
one of the most qualified doctors i ever met. chemical engineer from MIT, knows his medicine. great office manner. low wait times. this man will keep you alive. especially if you listen to him. been with him since the beginning. would not go to anyone else.

August 17th, 2009
Takes his time to listen and follow up with you! Really cares about providing the best medical care regardless of how busy he may be.