Dr. John Kohler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Kohler?

November 9th, 2016

He is not a type of 15 minutes next patient. Dr. does use all his experience and skill to the satisfaction of his patients no matter how much time it takes. I wish him more success.

November 6th, 2013

Dr. Kohler is the best doctor ever! He is very compassionate and listens to every word you say. Waiting time sucks but on the up side of that he spends as much time as you need with you. I couldn't live without his treatment and I'm very greatful that I found my way to him.

January 5th, 2012

Dr. Kohler is an AWESOME physican. I will say it took me a while to get used to his personality so if you think (I don't want to say weird but...)he is weird give him a chance. When I first started seeing him I was in tears from pain everyday and now I am at a point where I can function. Although his wait sometimes seems like forever, he is worth it. He will spend every minute you need with him. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. I can't say enough THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!, for being such a wonderful person and doctor!

October 4th, 2011

no noe better

always puts you at ease. He listens ,observes, examines, assesses and then apply the best treatments for you. This talent eludes some doctors.

May 18th, 2011

Dr. Kohler is very caring

I had to laugh when I saw that the only other person to give Dr. Kohler a rating gave him a 1 star for waiting time during a visit. That's because Dr. Kohler is not one who rushes in and out and doesn't take care to get all information on each visit. He is a wonderful and caring Dr. OOh yes he does Acupuncture. I am a very loyal patient of his and travel a pretty good distance weekly to get my acupuncture. I have a chronic pain condition and I don't think I could live without this treatment now that I have seen some relief.

February 17th, 2017