Dr. John Kole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Kole?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. John Kole?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 5th, 2010

Terrible surgeon

Dr. Kole did a takedown iliostomy (reverses a colectomy). I came out of surgery fine, but 4 days later, my incision was oozing fecal matter, which meant that there was a leak in my rectum or colon, where he did surgery. I went back into surgery, he found a hole in my rectum, closed it and put me back on a colostomy so it could heal. He said I must have Krohn's disease or some weakness of my wall of my colon/rectum. I later had tests done before another surgery to take down the colostomy, but they were all normal. He put that hole in my rectum during surgery; it wasn't there before my surgery and I didn't do it! If only he would have owned up to his mistake, I might not have sued.

November 12th, 2014

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.