A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kolstoe is Good. Dr. Kolstoe has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kolstoe, MD, FACR is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolstoe graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kolstoe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolstoe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kolstoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Kolstoe practice?
Dr. John Kolstoe practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Internists, East Lansing Rheumatologists, and East Lansing Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Kolstoe, Dr. Deshawn Kolstoe, Dr. Jan Kolstoe, Dr. Hank Kolstoe, Dr. Shayne Kolstoe, Dr. Shane Kolstoe, Dr. Jackie Kolstoe, Dr. Giovanni Kolstoe