Learn more about Dr. John Kolstoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kolstoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolstoe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolstoe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kolstoe, FACR, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolstoe graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Kolstoe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Kolstoe FACR and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Kolstoe practice?
- Dr. John Kolstoe has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kolstoe practices Rheumatology near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Rheumatologists.