A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kolstoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kolstoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kolstoe, FACR, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolstoe graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Kolstoe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolstoe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Kolstoe practice?
Dr. John Kolstoe practices Rheumatology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Rheumatologists.