A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kona
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kona Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kona, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kona graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Kona has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Kona MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kona practice?
- Dr. John Kona has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kona practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmville, VA.
See Farmville Surgeons.