A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Koontz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Koontz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Koontz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koontz graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Koontz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Surgical Hospital
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Koontz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Koontz practice?
- Dr. John Koontz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Koontz practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.