A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Koors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Koors is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koors
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Koors Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Koors, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Koors graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Koors has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Elbert Koors MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Koors practice?
- Dr. John Koors has 1 office location.
Dr. John Koors practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Primary Care Doctors and Stuart Geriatric Doctors.