A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kopchick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kopchick is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopchick
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kopchick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kopchick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopchick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kopchick has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Kopchick MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Kopchick practice?
- Dr. John Kopchick has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kopchick practices Urology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME and Waterloo, IA.
See Grand Rapids Urologists.