Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Korba
Dr. John Korba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bowling Green, KY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Korba is affiliated with Monroe County Medical Center, Medical Center at Franklin and Medical Center at Bowling Green. Dr. Korba has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Korba has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Korba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.