The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Korba
Dr. John Korba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bowling Green, KY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Korba is affiliated with Medical Center at Franklin, Monroe County Medical Center and Medical Center at Bowling Green. Dr. Korba has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Korba has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Korba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.
Dr. Steven Snodgrass
Bowling Green, KY 0.01 mi29
Dr. Edyee Sturgill
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Surgery
Bowling Green, KY 0.25 mi18
Dr. George Bush
Bowling Green, KY 0.36 mi24