A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Koryakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Koryakos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Koryakos graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koryakos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koryakos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Koryakos practice?
Dr. John Koryakos practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.