A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kosko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kosko, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosko graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kosko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Country Regional Hospital
- St Marys Innovis Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kosko MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Kosko practice?
- Dr. John Kosko has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kosko practices Urology near Bemidji, MN.
See Bemidji Urologists.