Learn more about Dr. John Kosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kosta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosta
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kosta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kosta, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kosta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Kosta MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Kosta practice?
- Dr. John Kosta has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kosta practices Otolaryngology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Otolaryngologists.