A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kosta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kosta, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kosta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Kosta MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Kosta practice?
- Dr. John Kosta has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kosta practices Otolaryngology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI and Byron Center, MI.
See Grand Rapids Otolaryngologists.