A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kosteva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kosteva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosteva graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kosteva has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kosteva MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Kosteva practice?
- Dr. John Kosteva has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Kosteva practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Salem, NJ.
See Berwyn Internists, Berwyn Hematologists, and Berwyn Oncologists.