A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kosteva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kosteva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosteva graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kosteva has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kosteva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan