Learn more about Dr. John Kostuik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kostuik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kostuik
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Kostuik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostuik graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kostuik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Philip Kostuik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Kostuik practice?
- Dr. John Kostuik has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kostuik practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.