Dr. John Kottarathil Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Kottarathil?

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Dr. Kotharatil has been our doctor for more than 5 years. It is very comforting to talk to him, very kind doctor. Most of the time, for some strange reason all my ailments are gone, once I visit him!! !

Posted on May 30th, 2013

I was in the Er for 6 hours. The ER doc could not make anything out of my condition. In fact he told me I was having a heart attack. Dr K who came to see me told me I was having a gall bladder problem. He ordered a test and sent me to the OR. The Surgeon also told me if it weren't for his accurate diagnosis, I would have been dead from infection. I am grateful to DR.K for saving my life.

Posted on December 13th, 2014