Overall Review

October 15th, 2015
He is professional, reassuring, and competent in what he does and how he treats his patients. I am always put in a room promptly but sometimes end up waiting a bit for him to come in but it's understandable. I find the doctoral students to consistently be kind and professional as well.

March 19th, 2015
GREAT D'R
I LOVE MY D'R ! ALWAYS SWEET AND NICE! PROFESSIONAL AND CARE

January 30th, 2015
Excellent!
He is fantastic, sensitive and patient . I highly recommend Dr. Koulos.

August 2nd, 2012
In the five years I have been his patient, I have not had a bad experience with Dr. Koulos or his staff. He is thorough, caring and compassionate. I was referred to him by a former colleague of his that did not believe the personnel at his facility, although good, were the best physicians to handle my case. I am pleased with the care I received and will continue to be his patient.

April 14th, 2011
Dr Koulos is very kind and compassionate. He knows me and spends time with me. He is very gentle and knowledgeable. I came to him for a second opinion and his diagnosis saved me from a D&C.

July 8th, 2010
I went in for a LEEP and biopsies. I felt like my questions were answered very abruptly (to the point where I felt uncomfortable with asking questions) and like my situation wasn't important enough for the doctor to care about it. One of the students/attending physicians made a face during one of my follow-up visits that made me feel very self conscious and uncomfortable. My experience with the other students was pleasant overall, but not recommended if you are uncomfortable with a "teaching atmosphere." I had to contact the office myself several times to receive information about my biopsies. Eventually, I just received a letter regarding one of the biopsies. An overall unpleasant experience, but Dr. Koulos apparently comes highly recommended for his skill and knowledge in the field, which is why I chose to just stick with him for 2-3 follow up visits. I probably should have switched doctors.

October 29th, 2009
After waiting 2 hours in reception, I found Dr. Koulos to be brusque and impatient in answering my questions. This was especially vexing since I was there for a cancerous condition. Then his office never called me with biopsy results. I had to chase down his nurse for 2 days. A bad experience all around.

December 1st, 2008
Doctor is cold, and while students who accompany him for observation are often courteous, residents whom I encountered were not only cold, but openly rude (making faces during examination). Phone calls are not returned promptly. One must call to get any test results.