A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kozak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kozak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozak
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kozak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kozak, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kozak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Matthew Kozak MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John M. Kozak practice?
- Dr. John Kozak has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kozak practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.