A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kozak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kozak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kozak, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kozak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Matthew Kozak MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John M. Kozak practice?
- Dr. John Kozak has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kozak practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.