A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kozlovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kozlovsky is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kozlovsky, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlovsky graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kozlovsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fitzgerald Kozlovsky MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Kozlovsky practice?
- Dr. John Kozlovsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kozlovsky practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.