A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kozlovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kozlovsky, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlovsky graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kozlovsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kozlovsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 9 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Kozlovsky practice?
Dr. John Kozlovsky practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.