A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Krakauer is Excellent. Dr. Krakauer has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Krakauer graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Krakauer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krakauer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Krakauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Krakauer practice?
Dr. John Krakauer practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See New York Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Krakauer, Dr. Deshawn Krakauer, Dr. Jan Krakauer, Dr. Hank Krakauer, Dr. Shayne Krakauer, Dr. Shane Krakauer, Dr. Jackie Krakauer, Dr. Giovanni Krakauer