A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kraus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kraus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kraus, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraus graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kraus has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Kraus MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Kraus practice?
- Dr. John Kraus has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kraus practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Paoli Physiatrists and Paoli Pain Management Doctors.