Learn more about Dr. John Kraus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kraus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kraus, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraus graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kraus has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kraus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Kraus practice?
Dr. John Kraus practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Malvern, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Devon, PA.
See Malvern Physiatrists and Malvern Pain Management Doctors.