Dr. John Kraus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Kraus?

December 20th, 2015

Avoid this Doctor

Missed an obvious diagnosis, was rude and dismissive of pain instead of managing it. Why is he still practicing?

June 25th, 2015

Awful doctor!! Left feeling worse than when I went in. I wasn't helped at all...and he was extremely unprofessional.

June 22nd, 2015

Worst lack of compassion....needs to either retire or be fired

Spinal cord injury means nothing to this man....he is rude, condescending and completely has no regard for his oath to do no harm! !! Not helping patients and being paid to do nothing is not what a physician should do. ...he needs to be fired...or bow out gracefully and retire

April 20th, 2015

no longer treating non surgical patients

Dr Krause is no longer prescribing pain meds for anyone who has not had surgery. He is not sympathetic with patients pain and ADL problems. His theory is that even a quadriplegic can do sedentary work

October 24th, 2013

DONT GO TO THIS DOCTER !!!!!!!!----ALERT-----

Was a patient of this docter for three months and was pressured to do Physical Therapy even before he new what was wrong with me, and i have done Therapy 2 times already, I am on Pain Meds and he was not happy about writing them out in fact he would yell at you about even being on them, all he wants to do is get your money and send you to his freinds so they can get some of your money to, i felt used and abused and passed around, hes a nasty old man angery at the world, and tells you theres nothing wrong with you, when ten other docters tell you different, I felt so bad for the ederly patients in the waiting room with me that he was yelling at that i help them get into my old docter that i had to leave because of insurence changes i felt so bad he was treating them that way my wife was in tears watching.If it wasent for his wonderful staff that goes above and beyond to get you in and help with tests i wouldnt have stayed the two monthes I did. I promise you will not stay with him longer then 2 monthes before you feel the same way, Thanks for listening I hope this was helpful.

March 26th, 2013

No Help at all

I think i`m easy to talk to,but my impression was not very good of this Dr. He had a nasty opinion of my previous Drs.compassion to actually listen and offer a similar take on my problems.Being disabled he didn`t like the fact I didn`t drive anymore,because phyicial therapy seemed a must of at least 3 days a week.After that I was wrong for being in pain and a back operation that didn`t go so well,he said I should be fine and I had no reason to be in pain but he could put me in Friends Hospital to de-tox.What is this behavior all about,I didn`t even ask for the mediciation i was taking before this so called compassionat dr.didn`t even try to understand what sort of uncomfortable situation I was in.Then I was shown the door.

August 23rd, 2012

The Tops

Dr Kraus's bedside manner is second to none. He is the most effective and compassionate doctor , simply stated he is the tops.

September 25th, 2015