Dr. John Krause Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Krause?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 9th, 2017

No follow up on future treatment

Was told that I would receive a call to schedule tests. Did not happen. Made multiple calls to the office to follow up/schedule further treatment. Never connected with the staff. Took too much time and trouble when there are other orthopedic surgeons who have staff that facilitate your medical care instead of ignoring calls.

April 14th, 2017

Don't waste time

This place was unbelievable. I hurt my knee at work.Apparently, the staff thought that I hurt my foot because that is the only thing that we talked about during the visit. It became a game - I said knee, they said foot, knee, foot, knee, foot. I gave up and left.

March 16th, 2017

What has healthcare/treatment gotten to?

I was a patient of Dr Krause so when I fell and hurt my leg I called to see if I could be seen. Since I fell on a business parking lot, his office informed me he would NOT see me unless I can guarantee that the business' insurance would be paying my bills. I ended up seeing another Orthopaedic, who I am 100 percent happy with, and my health insurance has been paying all of my related doctor bills.

September 11th, 2016

Limp away quickly

The office staff made me feel like I was wasting their time. Didn't listen to what I had to say. I was there for my foot. They asked me about my knee.... Scary stuff

April 18th, 2016

If you have foot or ankle issue Dr. Krause is who you should see!!

I can not say enough about Dr Krause and his staff !!! If you have a foot or ankle issue this is who you should see!!! After 6 months seeing a different Ortho Dr who was zero help , Dr Krause knew within five minutes what was wrong and how to fix it . I had surgery two weeks ago and already feel 90 percent better . He explains every aspect of what he is going to do and what you can expect and takes the time to answer any question you have . His nurses also are so kind and compassionate. I have never been excited to tell someone about a Dr. But after seeing Dr Krause and experiencing how he can help you I want everyone to know that he can and will help you to walk again !!!!!!!

November 2nd, 2015

Arrogant doctor. Arrogant staff. Unbelievable.

September 1st, 2015

Dr Krause was professional and kind while treating my work injury. He was quick and efficient, yet still listened to me and didn't brush off my pain. Great follow up after surgery.

March 27th, 2015

No Nonsense

I had multiple tib-fib fractures and ankle fractures and 4 broken toes so I saw a lot of Dr. Krause. He was always upfront about what to expect with my surgeries and recovery, never sugarcoating what I would be facing. Over my 6 month ordeal he always treated my wife and I with respect. He is the kind of doctor I appreciate in that he is upfront with what's happening and what to expect. I would recommend him.

March 16th, 2015

Very professional. Highly recommended

January 25th, 2015

Worst Doctor Ever

Total jerk. Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy. Stay away. Probably eats puppies for breakfast

April 4th, 2014

As I read other reviews, I see comments about bedside manner. I am not looking to date him, I just want someone who does a great job and Dr. Krause does. He is military so he may be a bit more to the point than others but then again that military training also makes him precise and on time. Can't say that for all docs! The office staff was very nice and helpful. The surgery center he used was awesome as well. I started therapy today and so far, am very happy with how everything has gone. I would recommend Dr. Krause.

January 30th, 2014

Worst doctor I've ever dealt with

Dr. Krause showed no interest in getting to the bottom of my foot injury. He did nothing but talk negatively about my treatment by a previous doctor stating he never would have done that and I was being over treated. Dr Krause did nothing to try and relieve my pain or order any tests to see what may be causing my pain. I asked several times what I needed to do to heal my foot and he had no treatment plan whatsoever and blew me off. Here's the worst part ...when he exited my room he did not know I could hear him and he proceeded to tell his staff I was crazy! Never once did I get an attitude with this man. His bedside manner and professionalism are terrible!! I would not recommend anyone to this doctor!!