A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Krausman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Krausman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Krausman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krausman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krausman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Krausman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Krausman practice?
- Dr. John Krausman has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Krausman practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists.