A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOHN KRAUSS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JOHN KRAUSS is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JOHN KRAUSS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. KRAUSS graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. KRAUSS has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. KRAUSS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JOHN KRAUSS practice?
Dr. JOHN KRAUSS practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Canton Internists, Canton Hematologists, and Canton Oncologists.