A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Krauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Krauss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Krauss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krauss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Krauss MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Krauss practice?
- Dr. John Krauss has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Krauss practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Canton Internists, Canton Hematologists, and Canton Oncologists.