A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Krauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Krauss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krauss
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Krauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Krauss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krauss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Krauss MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Krauss practice?
- Dr. John Krauss has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Krauss practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Canton Internists, Canton Hematologists, and Canton Oncologists.