Dr. John Krawchenko MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Watertown, NY

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2011
staff very unprofessional and don't seem to care about there patients
Doctor Krawchenko only seen me the day of my surgery so not sure how is bedside manner really is always see his pa the staff does not seem to have any feelings and don't care how much pain you are in it takes forever to get a phone call back and they reschedule more appt times than i ever heard of before the staff just really does not care which is very discouraging when you are trusting the office to do surgery and pain care really do not want to go back to them mainly because of staff and amount of care

September 26th, 2008
Dana Casey
I just had a lower back surgery(Lumbar Laminectomy)done by Dr.Krawchenko and his partner Jeff Smith RPA-C.I can't say enough good things about them! They are very professional,caring, and knowledgeable.At all my appointments I never felt rushed and all my questions,options and also risks were explained to me.The staff is very busy at times, but always friendly and courteous.It has been only two weeks since my surgery and I feel 100% better.I highly recommend Dr.Krawchenko and Jeff Smith RPA-C to anybody who is looking for a sincere neuro surgeon.

June 18th, 2008
Excellent doctor, would recommend!!!
I have had two lower back surgeries by Dr. Krawchenko, each having positive outcomes. Each doctors visit he has an extremely good bedside manner and treats each patient with respect. Every person that I have spoken with that has been treated by Dr. Krawchenko has only said positive things. I would definitely receommend Dr. Krawchenko to anyone who is looking for a neurosurgeon.

October 21st, 2015