A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kress
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kress Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kress, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kress graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kress has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Kress MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John P. Kress practice?
- Dr. John Kress has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kress practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists, Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.