A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Krieger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Gynecologic disorders
- HIV Infections
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Male Urogenital Diseases
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Krieger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krieger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John N. Krieger practice?
Dr. John Krieger practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.