A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Krieger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krieger
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Krieger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Krieger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Gynecologic disorders
- HIV Infections
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Male Urogenital Diseases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Krieger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John N Krieger MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John N. Krieger practice?
- Dr. John Krieger has 1 office location.
Dr. John Krieger practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.