Dr. John Kristensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Kristensen?

April 25th, 2014

New patient completely unsatisfied

At first he deemed himself more knowledgeable about how I could possibly feel opposed to how I actually felt. I just had a polinidal cyst lanced that had gotten irritated again and puffy, which made it hard to sit even during the visit. He offered nothing but alive to calm the pain till summer when it was possible for a student like me to get any procedure done. Meanwhile I'm hurting daily, I originally received .5mg hydrocodon for the procedure that wasn't corrected in the first place and now I have to deal with alive? As for as my tonsils went, he agreed that I did have larger then average tonsils, instead of giving me the amoxicillin I received prior to my strep throat a month ago that helped keep the swelling down he offered an over the counter nose spray. Today I went and waisting an hour and a half to know exactly what he thought I needed over the counter. I would never recommend him to anybody.

August 10th, 2012

My favorite doctor

I came to know Dr.K when he cared for an exchange student who was living with us. I was impressed with the time he was willing to spend with her. He and his partner built up a "one doc shop" by continually going to one training after another and increasing the services available in our small south Texas community. I began seeing him and greatly benefited from his knowledge and skill, and his sincere concern for my welfare. Dr. K if you're reading this I sure do miss you.

December 6th, 2016