A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kristoferson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kristoferson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kristoferson
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Kristoferson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kristoferson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kristoferson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kristoferson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Severin Kristoferson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Kristoferson practice?
- Dr. John Kristoferson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kristoferson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Orthopedic Surgeons.