Learn more about Dr. John Kristoferson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kristoferson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kristoferson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kristoferson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kristoferson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kristoferson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Kristoferson practice?
Dr. John Kristoferson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.