A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kristoferson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kristoferson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kristoferson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kristoferson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kristoferson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kristoferson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kristoferson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Severin Kristoferson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Kristoferson practice?
- Dr. John Kristoferson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kristoferson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.