Dr. John Krol MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Indianapolis, IN

• Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2015
Great physician, pays attention to you, your health and your needs. Great listner, Great physicia.

November 4th, 2014
I wasted 7 years with Dr Krol. He never followed up with tests, never remembered from one visit to another why I was seeing him. He is a very nice person but a lousy doctor.

November 13th, 2013
see feb 10,2012 & dec 20,2010 also!
John is a nice guy. After that, he failed to diagnose diabetes, (even though I am morbidly obease). I found out about the disease when I went to the doctor taking his calls while he was on vacation! I am totally disabled and see John for chronic pain. Even though I have bled myself off from morphine down to a drug called NORCO (mainly acetaminacin), and the fact that my health has not changed in years and no blood tests are being conducted...he insists on seeing me before I can get my prescriptions filled. Some will read this and think "well,that is a good thing,right?". It would be, if he didn't charge $304 per hour!!! That's right, $76 for typically 15mins. (This according to my medicare statements!!!) Also, I have run out of pain medication, but there is no appointment available, so it's a "catch 22". Too, when the nurse says they will call in a prescription, they fail to do it even if I call several times..I don't think they want medicare patients at all and don't care if you're disabled with skeletal pain or diabetic neurapathy!!! I'm tired of being or NOT being treated well and the nurse for Dr. Karol is absolutely the rudest. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY OR HEALTH, JUST BECAUSE HE'S A NICE GUY...I WON'T BE ANYMORE (oh and yes, I will tell my friends)

February 10th, 2012
I have seen Dr.Krol for many years. He is very friendly and spends time with his patients,very likable. However,for myself he did not do enough in diagnosing my health problem. I am currently seeing another doctor that has ran the necessary tests to diagnose my condition that Dr. Krol should have ordered. You will never leave the office with less than three prescriptions. Receptionist is very nice but cannot say the same for others in his office. Rude!

September 20th, 2011
Great doctor, great bedside manner..
Dr. Krol has been our doctor for many years. He is always available to answer questions and is very caring....

July 25th, 2011
Old School Great Doc!
Dr. Krol is not only an outstanding practitioner, he is a nice guy. He is a no nonsense old fashion doctor who knows all the new stuff, but uses what works, old or new.

December 20th, 2010
Bad experience, bad office
Awful front office staff. In the event you like getting yelled at, this is the Doctor's staff you want to encounter. Rude, impatient...they act and treat you like they are doing you the biggest favor of your life. You end up walking out thinking, "Did I just pay for that terrible service?" There are too many other caring professionals with excellent staff out there. DO.NOT.WASTE.YOUR.MONEY.OR.PRECIOUS.TIME

April 17th, 2009
Dr. Krol was great. Unfortunately I had to switch MDs due to a insurance change. He is very caring and spends a lot of time with his pts. I never minded waiting for him because I knew he was giving other pts great care. He is the best!

January 2nd, 2017