Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Krouse
Dr. John Krouse, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with another office in Walnut Creek, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Krouse is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, San Ramon Regional Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. John Krouse has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. John Krouse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.
Dr. Ethan Schram
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Oakland, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Matthew Devane
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Oakland, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Gary Woodworth
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Oakland, CA 0 mi41