A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Krpan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Krpan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Krpan graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Krpan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mark Twain St Joseph Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Krpan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Krpan practice?
- Dr. John Krpan has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Krpan practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Angels Camp, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians.