A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kruba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kruba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Forensic Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruba graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kruba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alex Kruba DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kruba practice?
- Dr. John Kruba has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kruba practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Primary Care Doctors.