A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kruba is Excellent. Dr. Kruba has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruba graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kruba has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Memorial Hospital
- Fountain Valley Rgnl Hospitals & MC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kruba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kruba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Kruba practice?
Dr. John Kruba practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Kruba, Dr. Deshawn Kruba, Dr. Jan Kruba, Dr. Hank Kruba, Dr. Shayne Kruba, Dr. Shane Kruba, Dr. Jackie Kruba, Dr. Giovanni Kruba