Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Kruba
Dr. John Kruba, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Springs, CA, with another office in Palm Springs, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kruba is affiliated with Desert Regional Medical Center, Keck Hospital of USC and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Kruba has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Kruba has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. John Kruba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.
Dr. Michael Martelli
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Palm Springs, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Dennis Iglar
Palm Springs, CA 0 mi43
Dr. Dennis Magnotto
Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Palm Springs, CA 0 mi40