Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
Dec 13th, 2014

Although I had to wait a long time for first appointment, the wait was well worth it. Dr. Kruba was very thorough and gave me more time than any other doctor. Excellent communication.

wonderful man! show details wonderful man!
by Eleanor Thompson on Sep 10th, 2014

Dr Kruba is kind thoughtful and gentle. He is a great diagnostician and very careing...I am happy he is my Doctor.

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
Oct 5th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Kruba for aprx. 5 years now. Everthing is great. He listens to everything you tell him, he doesn't rush the visit with you, and he cares about your health and getting you better. I guess he is so well liked that lots of patients wait to see him, It's probably why you have to wait up 2 two weeks for and appointment.

Dr Kruba is Outstanding show details Dr Kruba is Outstanding
Oct 13th, 2009

Dr Kruba is the best doctor I have ever had. He listens to me and his easy going manner makes it easier to get the awkward things that aren't easy or pleasant to discuss out in and open and then resolved. He is supportive and non judgemental. It is truly a pleasure to see this man.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
May 19th, 2008

Dr Kruba listens well and is concerned with the patient. He gives enough time to discuss patient interests and does not rush the procedure. He is current on medical procedures and is conservative in his approach to treatment plans. I have had great success with Dr Kruba