Learn more about Dr. John Krueger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Krueger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krueger
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krueger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Krueger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
Education & Awards
Dr. Krueger graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Krueger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Krueger MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Krueger practice?
- Dr. John Krueger has 1 office location.
Dr. John Krueger practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists, Hollywood Pulmonologists, Hollywood Critical Care Practitioners, and Hollywood Sleep Medicine Doctors.