A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Krueger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Krueger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Krueger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
Education & Awards
Dr. Krueger graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Krueger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bradford Krueger MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Krueger practice?
- Dr. John Krueger has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Krueger practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Sandy, UT.
See Sandy Internists, Sandy Pulmonologists, Sandy Critical Care Practitioners, and Sandy Sleep Medicine Doctors.