Learn more about Dr. John Kucharczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kucharczuk, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kucharczuk, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Mediastinal Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Coin Lesion
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kucharczuk graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kucharczuk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Kucharczuk MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Kucharczuk practice?
- Dr. John Kucharczuk has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Kucharczuk practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See West Chester Surgeons and West Chester Cardiothoracic Surgeons.