A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kucharczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kucharczuk, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kucharczuk
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kucharczuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kucharczuk, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Mediastinal Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Coin Lesion
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kucharczuk graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kucharczuk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Kucharczuk MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Kucharczuk practice?
- Dr. John Kucharczuk has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Kucharczuk practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See West Chester Surgeons and West Chester Cardiothoracic Surgeons.