A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kucharczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kucharczuk, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kucharczuk, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Mediastinal Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Coin Lesion
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kucharczuk graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kucharczuk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kucharczuk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Kucharczuk practice?
Dr. John Kucharczuk practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Philadelphia Cardiologists.