Dr. John Kudlak Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John Kudlak Jr?

Posted on November 8th, 2016

There really are no words for how I feel about Dr. Kudlak. In 2004, after God, I credit him for saving my life, too, from a terrible case of pneumonia. This man was aggressive in what he did and his expertise and wisdom saved my life. I lived to see my 2 year old reach 14 so far and also have another little one. He was wonderful to my family. He is priceless.

Posted on December 13th, 2011

Dr. Kudlak is the greatest,I credit him with saving my life after a terrible car wreck.He really cared and that was shown not only by his skill but by the compassion shown to my family day in and out.I have been his patient for almost 6 years now and without his skill I would not have had this wonderful time in my life.There is none better in my opinion.

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Dr. Kudlak is a wonderful doctor. My mother visits him on a regular basis. Although getting an appointment, at times may be difficult. I would recommend his service, and would not want to go any where else. He spends times with his patients he does not rush with them. He is diligent at finding a solution to medical issues. When my mother has been very ill, Dr. Kudlak has personally called me back and spoken with me. Makes us feel as if we are the only patients.

Posted on April 17th, 2017