Dr. John Kudlak DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

November 17th, 2016
Dr. Kudlak is the best, he treated my dad for COPD for 11 years, he goes above and beyond what he should, from the hospital visits to the personal phone calls. He really makes you feel like you are his only patient. Words cannot express the gratitude that I have for this man. He will explain things so that you can understand exactly what he is talking about. I would highly recommend that if you need a pulminary doctor that you call him and make an appointment. My dad passed away on March 1, 2014 and Dr. Kudlak personally called me and he will never know the impact that he had on my dad and myself. He truly is a fantastic man.

November 8th, 2016
There really are no words for how I feel about Dr. Kudlak. In 2004, after God, I credit him for saving my life, too, from a terrible case of pneumonia. This man was aggressive in what he did and his expertise and wisdom saved my life. I lived to see my 2 year old reach 14 so far and also have another little one. He was wonderful to my family. He is priceless.

December 13th, 2011
Dr. Kudlak is the greatest,I credit him with saving my life after a terrible car wreck.He really cared and that was shown not only by his skill but by the compassion shown to my family day in and out.I have been his patient for almost 6 years now and without his skill I would not have had this wonderful time in my life.There is none better in my opinion.

November 8th, 2011
Dr. Kudlak is a wonderful doctor. My mother visits him on a regular basis. Although getting an appointment, at times may be difficult. I would recommend his service, and would not want to go any where else. He spends times with his patients he does not rush with them. He is diligent at finding a solution to medical issues. When my mother has been very ill, Dr. Kudlak has personally called me back and spoken with me. Makes us feel as if we are the only patients.