Dr. John Kukora Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 20th, 2014

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Kukora gave me a full thyroidectomy several years ago. Everything went smoothly. You can hardly see a scar on my neck. I went back a few years later for the Dr. to do a hernia repair. Again, it went smoothly. I was nervous about my thyroidectomy, and Dr. Kukora was patient with me and answered all of my questions. He has a wonderful "bed-side" manner as well as being a truly skilled surgeon. I recently referred a friend to him.

March 24th, 2017