A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kuluz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kuluz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kuluz, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuluz graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuluz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kuluz MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Kuluz practice?
- Dr. John Kuluz has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kuluz practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Miami Neurological Surgeons and Miami Pediatricians.