A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kulze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kulze, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulze graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kulze has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kulze accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Kulze practice?
Dr. John Kulze practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC and Goose Creek, SC.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.